“Heal your troops to keep them in the fight! Friendly troops are healed over time while in the target area. Doesn’t affect buildings.”
The Heal spell is finally here! This new card was released on April 30 after the 3 day Heal Spell Draft Challenge ended. It can be unlocked in Hog Mountain (Arena 10).
We will be going through the card’s pros & cons, as well as how to use it effectively in a fight.
- This is the the first card in Clash Royale history that heals troop and unit HP in the game
- When cast in an area, it pulses 7 times every 0.5 seconds within a 3 second period
- Its area of effect is slightly smaller than Poison, but slightly bigger than Fireball.
|Cost||Heal per second||Radius||Duration||Type||Rarity|
|Heal (Lvl 7)||3||176||3||3 seconds||Spell||Rare|
Pros and Cons
– Versatile in many situations
– Troops healed are as good as just being deployed
– The element of surprise will catch opponents off-guard
– Will put you at an Elixir disadvantage if cast at the wrong time
– Not effective against spells that can one-shot troops
– Cannot heal buildings
There are 2 ways to use the Heal Spell on the offensive. You can use it on tank troops like the Giant, the Ice Golem, and Miner. This will prolong their usefulness much longer so that the other units behind it can deal more damage. It’s best to heal them when they are almost dying.
Another good offensive method is to heal your troops at soon as they’re crossing the bridge after they’ve been pelted by spells and their Hit Points are down to 1-hit range. Units within the1-hit range means that they are instantly dead when hit with a single Zap or Fireball. Your timing has to be precise to catch your opponent off guard.
You can now make your troops survive under Poison longer. The Heal spell negates Poison damage, allowing troops to stay alive to defend against Poison-Graveyard decks better.
The Heal spell shines when it heals your units that are within the 1-hit range, making them survive longer when on the defending end of a Clash Royale better. However, you should not heal your troops if they’re taking more damage than whatever the heal pulses can cover.
The Heal spell’s unique mechanism of restoring HP is changing how arena battles work because back then, units were considered expendable after a few hits. The ability to change these sort of interactions is game changing; the Heal spell will shake up the arena like nothing else has before!
Love our articles? Want to talk about it? Come on over our community page today!