Blizzard is going to make its landmark strategy game, StarCraft II, free for everyone this November 14. This was announced during BlizzCon 2017 this weekend.
Here is what you get:
- Basically, the full Wings of Liberty campaign is free to play for all. If you already own this campaign, you instead get to play the second story expansion Heart Of The Swarm for free.
- Versus Mode is also free, though you only get to play Unranked and Versus AI from the get-go. You will unlock Ranked mode when you get your first 10 wins of the day in the previous modes.
- You get Commanders up to Level 5. And here’s the F2P bonus: Kerrigan, Raynor, and Artanis are free & aren’t capped to level 5.
Stay tuned to SPOUT 360 for more BlizzCon 2017 news!
The Blizzcon 2017 Story Thread
- Here’s All The Hearthstone You Missed At Blizzcon 2017
- Here’s All The Overwatch You Missed At Blizzcon 2017
- Overwatch World Cup 2017 Day 1: A Handy Recap
- South Korea Defends Title At Overwatch World Cup 2017